CycleHop, a leading bike share company, is seeking a proven executive to oversee the operations and expansion of our bike share programs.
About the Industry
Bicycle sharing is a healthy and sustainable form of public transportation in which bicycles are made available for shared use by individuals on a short-term basis. Proven to be incredibly successful in over 1000 cities around the globe, bike share provides a fun and healthy way to commute to work, zip around town and explore a local city or community.
Cyclehop is an established bike share operator in North America, managing municipal and private bike share programs in multiple cities including Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Phoenix, Atlanta, Cleveland, Orlando, Tampa – St. Pete, Louisville, Vancouver, Ottawa and more.
We connect people and places with state-of-the-art shared mobility platforms, making it easy and fun for people to get around. We believe in empowering our team members to make a difference, grow professionally, and do remarkable things together for the communities and customers we serve.
The primary objective of this position is to effectively and efficiently manage CycleHop’s existing bike share programs, staff, assets, and clients. The secondary goal of this position is to support CycleHop’s expansion as the Company continues to grow its operations, deploy more systems, and introduce new products.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide leadership and oversight to all CycleHop bike share programs
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, and other business goals and objectives.
- Fosters a collaborative and accountable environment throughout the organization.
- Ensures that all operating units are meeting or exceeding performance expectations. Adjust as needed to improve performance with a focus on operational efficiencies and ongoing improvements.
- Ensures that key metrics are in place to regularly measure the company’s attainment of operational and financial objectives.
- Provides leadership on strategic issues such as policy, operational projects, capital expenditures, contracts and systems.
- Develop and implement plans for the operations of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the changing needs of the organization.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes as needed.
- Prepare and make presentations to the executive management and clients
- Allocate corporate resources to local teams.
- Implement expansion plans and deployment of new systems and products
- Create and implement standard operating procedures, best practices, and operational policies.
- Hire, train, and supervise staff
- Manage company equipment, inventory, vehicles, and other assets
- Document and respond to equipment issues
- Manage venders and subcontractors
- Ensure budget compliance at a local and national level
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements and standards
- Maintain a safe, clean and professional work environment. Ensure compliance with all labor and safety rules
- Serve as a conduit of communications between teams
- Respond to emergencies and handle incidents
- Facilitate and manage special projects and other related tasks
- 10 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proven track record in formulating strategy to execute and deliver results.
- Demonstrable experience as a change agent, with systems or operational process implementation, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Outstanding business acumen, including financial planning, management and analysis, and critical thinking and decision making
- Excellent people skills, integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Experience in dynamic, growing organizations with demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and delivering results through people and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a strong ability to communicate well with all levels and personalities as well as deliver presentations to large and small groups.
- Proven effective manager and team leader
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate teams remotely
- Proven ability to delegate and task manage a multitude of tasks efficiently and effectively
- Passion for mobility and the bike sharing space
- Experience in rideshare or bikeshare is a plus
- Ready and willing to travel extensively throughout the US
Please submit your resume in PDF format as well as a letter explaining your interest in this position to Jobs[at] Cyclehop[dot]com.
Deadline: This position will be filled on a first come first serve basis when the ideal candidate applies.
Start Date: Immediately
Cyclehop, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications equally without regard to applicant’s race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the American’s With Disability Act.
It's only fair to share...